A prominent consulting firm in Boston is looking for a Principal Consultant to join their tight-knit team. They can pay up to $140K for this position.
They are looking for someone to come in and be an expert in application, web, and cloud development/architecture. You will be servicing their client base for all Azure, SharePoint, and O365 needs all at an architect level. There is no concrete skill-set that they look for, but rather a general tool-chain that they like to see consultants have. They evaluate their candidates based on what they can bring to the table, and how they can help the business thrive and grow in those general areas.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience implementing cloud based technologies (Azure, AWS, and O365 etc.)
- Experience developing SharePoint farms.
- Experience developing custom based applications with the windows stack (.Net, C#, etc.)
- Experience in a client facing role
- Ability to see a project from architecture to implementation
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with front end tools such as AngulaJS and Ember
- Exposure to machine learning
- Prior experience in a consulting role
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent health, medical, and dental benefits
- Casual, friendly environment
- 401k with 5% match
- 4 weeks PTO