.NET Engineer (Marketing and Design Industry)
A branding, marketing and design agency specialized on elevating consumer desire for luxury and premium brands is looking to add .NET/Full-Stack Developers to enhance its website and internal application.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-7 Years of experience working with Microsoft stack technologies (C#, ASP.net, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Firm grasp of object-oriented design patterns (OOA and OOP)
- Experience working in a TDD environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with a source control tool (TFS, Subversion (SVN), Git, etc.)
- Plus: Experience with ReactJS,TypeScript and Angular 2
- .NET Core
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Middle tier development
- 10% Backend development
- 30% Web Services
- 100% Hands On Development and Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Personal Time
- Flexible Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.