Senior LAMP Developer / API Development
My client, a national organization that helps certify personal trainers, recently acquired a company and is rapidly growing! So much that they’re moving to a brand-new office based in Chandler, that holds double the capacity with an onsite gym downstairs! They are hiring 2 Senior PHP Developers onto a team that is going to take charge of their new API development. This is a contract to hire position paying up to $55.00 per hour depending on experience with competitive benefits.
Since the acquisition, my client wants to work on integrating a platform used for marketing and lead generation with the rest of the clients offers at an enterprise scale. The ideal candidate will have the ability to design and develop APIs from the ground up both in PHP and some Node/Golang. Some future projects you will be working on is implementing micro-services into their environment. This is a great opportunity to get boots on the ground with a new development opportunity with a team that is like a second family.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years full stack PHP development
- API’s and versioning
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM / Jira
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, especially git
- Good written and oral communications skills the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff
- Encourage and participate in collaborative development process with engineers on multiple sites.
- Ability to take ownership and see the task till end with independent research/development skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- Web Services
- 50% API Development
- 50% New Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $55/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Match
- Free Gym
- Brand New Office
- Casual Dress Environment
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.