Lead Data Engineer
Our client is a data company that assists life science manufacturers. Their innovative data pipelines and analysis allows patients to get on therapy quicker and stay on it longer. You will be part of a team of engineers that is helping to transform healthcare in our country. You will work with the other engineers, as well as data scientists to build large scale pipelines and efficient ETL workflows.
Beyond this, as the team lead, you will be responsible for taking initiative to complete projects on time, mentor junior members of the team, and meet company objectives. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience, be dynamic, adaptable, and self-sufficient.
Required Skills & Experience
- AWS (EC2, Docker, Lambdas, Redshift, etc.)
- Performance monitoring and tuning
- Data science libraries (Jupyter, PySpark, Pandas, etc.)
- Experience with containerization
- Experience deploying software on AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science
- Prior leadership responsibility
- Scala or Spark
- Airflow or other pipeline orchestration tools
- Machine Learning & Statistics
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% AWS
- 25% Python
- 25% SQL
- 85% Hands On
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off
- Work from home/remote flexibility
- Up to date technology stack
- Leadership opportunity
- Working alongside top engineers in the area
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.