One of the nation’s largest cyber security companies is seeking a .Net Developer in Center City, Philadelphia, willing to pay upwards of $100,000 depending on experience. The company maintains a firm grip over the market advancing and enhancing the fundamentals of modern productivity— talent, efficiency, and safety. They are looking for someone that wants to accelerate the company into the next generation of innovation.
If you desire to make strides in the technological advancement of society, you will be successful in this role. You must have a strong leadership mentality and want to take an active part in the company’s mission for modernization. You will be expected to take a hands-on role in the development of the company’s technological infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- ASP.NET MVC
- Angular 4
- Complete understanding of Entity Framework
- SQL server
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excited to mentor Junior developers.
- Can multi-task various projects.
- Is an effective communicator.
- Is attentive to details.
- Must be organized.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% .NET Development
- To develop, design, test, maintain and support custom web applications
- Evaluate and research the products and technologies related to software
- To write the high-quality code to meet customer requirement
- To design and develop the activities and procedures related to activities and maintenance
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000.00/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Premium Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Wide ranging 401(k)
- 5 weeks PTO
- Additional Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.