A highly innovative software analytical company is seeking a CTO in the greater Philadelphia area, willing to pay upwards of 175,000 depending on experience. The company takes a revolutionary approach to data optimization within the health care industry. They provide a clear direction in improving patient health outcomes generating revenue.
You will make all executive decisions with regards to the technological interests of the company. You are responsible for outlining the company's technological vision, implementing technology strategies, and ensuring that the technological resources are aligned with the company's business needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Is an effective communicator.
- Has a passion for mentorship.
- Desires to be in a constant learning environment.
- Has an organizational background.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Managerial 50% Development
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175,000.00/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Premium Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Wide ranging 401(k)
- 5 weeks PTO
- Additional Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.