.NET / C# Developer
A healthcare provider in Los Angeles is looking to add a Software Developer to the team. The firm strives to provide economic and quality healthcare to its members and has over 6 million subscribers worldwide. They are looking for a driven problem solver who can design, develop and maintain their high volume and high traffic B2C platform end to end. This would be a 100% new development using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Java Script, jQuery, SQL. This position offers competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional fullstack development experience in C# and .NET
- Experience working with Web API Services and Entity Framework
- Experience working within an AGILE & SCRUM environment
- Proficiency in SQL with ability to write complex queries and stored procedures
Desired Skills & Experience
- AngularJS or Higher
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 15% Front End
- 70% Middle Tier
- 15% Back End
- 80% New
- 20% Maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.