Senior Software Engineer / React Native
This healthtech startup is looking for a Senior React Native Engineer to help launch their brand-new product. The company runs a rewards program to increase positive experiences and engagements between insurance agencies and their members. They need someone skilled in React Native to help launch their product this Spring by building and deploying applications to both iOS and Android devices.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 6 years of web or mobile development experience
- Experience building React Native app on iOS and Android
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- Java or Kotlin
- Firebase, MongoDB
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% React Native, React
- 20% Java, Kotlin
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $120/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 4 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.