You’ll be working on the platform used primarily by enterprise companies to gain unique insights on their benefits plans. If for example there is an outbreak of a sickness in a region, it would help measure the impact to the company and their employees. The platform is also used to gain insights on employees actual opinions on their coverage plans and how they can be improved. You will have the chance to work on all new development with cutting edge technologies and transforming their entire UI.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of professional development experience
- Prior experience working in a startup environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in computer science or related experience
- Excellent communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks of vacation
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Gym membership and Transit coverage
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Jobspring Partners Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.