This company's mission is to empower enterprises to reach their peak of operational efficiency. They are building an AI/ML-driven Cloud application for continuous, real-time operational business insights from data. Their unique solution enables enterprises to react to business events faster than their consumers and their competitors. The company is also backed by Khosla and Dell Ventures.
They are a team of seasoned software professionals who have built multi-billion dollar companies from scratch. The founders were part of the founding team at ThoughtSpot, a revolutionary new Business Intelligence company. They have deep expertise in enterprise software, large-scale distributed systems, data processing, data visualization and analytics.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in building and supporting large scale web application UIs
- Knowledge of techniques for optimizing performance of UIs that are data and visualization intensive
- Experience building visualizations of real-time data
- Deep knowledge of Web technologies such as Web Components, WebSockets, Web Workers, WebGL, Canvas and SVG
- Exposure to mobile development
- Expert in CSS
- Well versed in modern software development best practices
What You Will Be Doing
- Architect the foundation of the company application UI
- Put in place development processes, principles and methodologies
- Lead and mentor a team of UI engineers
- Work closely with backend engineers, designers and product managers to define and evolve the product
- Run team scrums, manage project plans and be accountable for delivery milestones
- Inculcate a passion for creating intuitive, aesthetically pleasing, lovable interfaces
- Competitive salary 180k+ equity
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to grow and lead a team
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.