Senior QA Automation / Framework Architecture
Jobspring Partners is leading the search for a Senior Architect level QA test automation engineer. This is a full-time position expecting a candidate who can make decisions, lead a team, and build an automation framework from scratch utilizing their best judgement based on the environment. The company is a medical marketing company in Chicago and they actively seeking to fill this role. If you are interested please reach out and we can go into further details.
**This is a Senior-Level position: Hands on experience with Automation Scripting in either C#/Java/Ruby/Python is 100% necessary**
Required Skills & Experience
- Skilled hands on experience building QA Test Automation Frameworks
- High level scripting proficiency in at least one of the following languages C#, Java, Ruby, or Python.
- Proven ability to work as a mentor on a team of QA engineers and lead development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Analytical mindset
- Professional and personal demeanor
- Love of application development
- Experience with greenfield development
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Starting base salary around $100K depending on experience
- Medical insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Tim Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results is an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.