Staff Data Scientist
Title: Staff Data Scientist
This gaming company develops and publishes games for consoles, handheld devices, computers, phones, and tablets. They make Sports Games, RPG’s, Shooters, and puzzles. They are looking for both Senior and Staff level to build models and extract insights from various games. You will be responsible for analyzing player gameplay to predict and determine player behavior. You will be building player churn prediction, propensity, value, and marketing values.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient in Python or R
- Ability to build economic/financial models
- Improve performance from monetization strategies
- Well versed in SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- MS or PhD in a Technical field
- Experienced with relational databases
- Knowledgeable with Tableau
- Prior knowledge in gaming
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $186K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.