Mid-Level Product Manager / Web and Tablet Applications
A Mid-Level Product Manager is needed to work on a series of Web and Tablet Applications that serve as a two-sided (B2C and B2B) Platform. You’ll need 2-3 years’ experience as a Product Manager, and experience working in a startup.
This mission-driven company aims to help people, and they’re about 30-people large and growing. Their platform already has an existing version out, you’ll update and work on new features, as well as implement best-practices along the SDLC. Work on-site five days a week in Culver City, Los Angeles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally two to three plus (2-3+) years’ experience as an Associate Product Manager, Product Manager, or Product Owner
- Experience with Agile Environments and development processes
- Experience working in a startup
- Expertise managing web applications
- Managing web and/or tablet applications; Mobile Responsive Design and Development Practices
- Experience working with UI/UX and Development Teams
- Ability to work on-site five days a week in Culver City, Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with a Health-tech, Med-Tech, or Medical Company/Startup
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Product Management
- 75% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Package for Families
- Ability to learn under a mentor
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Great Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.