Senior .Net Software Engineer
The Senior ASP.NET Web Developer will be responsible to develop new and maintain (enhancements and fixes) business solutions in MS ASP.NET stack (C#, MVC and .net core, Rest WebAPIs, and MS SQL Server objects and user interface technologies (CSS, Jquery, JSON, Bootstrap, etc.). The senior developer will work alone and, in a team, developing and supporting important applications. The web developer will work integrally and very closely with the Software Development and Operations Director.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have the strong and multiple years of experience on designing and building REST APIs using the .NET technologies
- Expertise and strong technical experience in MS SQL Server (stored procedures, views, triggers, etc.)
- Bachelors degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work independently and perform self-analysis, research and code debugging, coming with alternatives solutions to existing and new challenges
- Strong written and oral communication, experience on reproving and presenting new design and solutions to senior leadership
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back End
- 95% Hands On
- 5% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.