Senior Java Engineer
The Research and Development division of this Fortune 500 company is looking to hire strong engineers to work on a platform that will enhance their global E-commerce initiatives by redefining the shopping experience to meet the changing needs of their costumers. At this company the costumers are priority number one, therefore the employees take pride in the development of their products and are constantly working towards improvement.
Currently, they are working on in store optimization such as shelf stocking robots and in store pickup. Technology wise they are working with Java, Spring, Spring Boot, MongoDB, AWS, and Python. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our data scientists, business partners and systems engineers to drive the definition and implementation of the next generation of applications and analytics tools for our predictive intelligence platform.
Full time position. Competitive base salary starting at $100,000/year plus benefits.
Required Skill and Experience
- 5+ years Java experience (Java 1.8 preferred)
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Spring stack
- Strong and clear communicator that can listen to their team as well as clearly articulate their ideas
- Solid knowledge of databases such as MongoDB, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Experience in building/implementing high performance systems
Desired Skills and Experience
- M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- AWS Certified
- Experience with Linux production environments
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Java
- 25% Spring Framework
- 20% Work with multiple databases
- 5% Other
- 50% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- 10% Tech Training
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- 3-4 Weeks of Vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.