Senior Java Architect
A growing firm located in Atlanta is looking to hire a Senior Java Architect to join their growing team. They are known for providing digital solutions for brands across the world.
You will be working with one of their larger clients, which specializes in omni-channel banking space. In this client-facing role, you are someone who who is expect to design and developer cutting edge products.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience in a software development environment
- 7+ years if experience with Java
- Spring experience
- Microservices experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands on coding experience with Java 8
- Experience consuming and building out Micro services
- Front end frameworks is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Architect
- 40% Hands On Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.