.NET Software Developer
Their CTO wants engineers that are smart and are solutions oriented. As a member of the team, you’ll build E-commerce applications that allow the end users such as you and I, to purchase online. This company has a fun, laid-back culture and tons of neat perks! If you want to work with new technology and at a startup, definitely apply to this opportunity
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone with who is creative, idea oriented and can thrive in a laid-back environment
Desired Skill & Experience
- Experience with Angular and Bootstrap is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or IT
What You will Be Doing
- 50% C# & .Net
- 20% SQL Database
- 100% Hands On
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- 401K, health, dental insurance
- Gym membership discount
- Great office in Downtown, 360 city view
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.