Sr. Software Developer
A commercial software product company in Washington D.C. that operates in the security & investigation industry is actively looking for a Senior Software Developer with 5+ years of professional experience. Their systems mix a web-based portal with hardware that uses bio-metric data for identity verification & security. Primarily, integrating with 3D facial recognition scanners, fingerprint, passport readers, and license plate readers, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience
- C# & ASP.NET MVC experience
- SQL database
- Web API
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment
- Passion for the security software industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% C#
- 20% SQL
- 80% New Development
- 20% Maintenance
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $140,000,
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Plus more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.