Senior Java Microservices Engineer
Are you an experienced software developer looking to work with up to date tech in an environment that provides you room to advance your career? Then this is the opportunity for you! This software consulting firm in mobile, IoT, cloud solutions etc. is looking to add a talented Java engineer to their collaborative team of engineers. This is a full-time role, based downtown with occasional travel to Mississauga for some of their major clients.
Here you will get the opportunity to work with a vast amount of up-to-date tech helping to build out client facing products. To ensure they are delivering the best products, they do weekly technology deep dives and encourage engineers to be creative and innovative about the tools they choose to use to solve problems. In this job, you will be provided with an incredible culture, autonomy, and benefits. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of professional experience working with Spring Boot in a Microservice environment but overall 5+ years of Java.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with core Java
- At least 3 years of experience with Spring boot microservices
- Experience with AWS or GCP
- Experience with any non-relational databases, MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgresSQL etc
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have experience with containerization tools eg. Docker/Kubernetes
- Must be an effective team player and be able to communicate their ideas effectively
- University degree in Computer Science is required
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back-end
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks of statutory vacation
- Full MVD
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.