One of Alibaba’s subsidiaries in North America, located by Mississauga Square One is actively looking to add a Product Manager to their team. Their company is a leader in building online payment platforms and digital wallets for their Asian consumers in North America, allowing for seamless purchases. They are looking for an experienced Product Manager who has worked on products from conception to launch. This will be a consumer facing product and will include a lot of R&D work.
The ideal candidate will get to work alongside the CTO of the company and their high-end clients. You should have experience working within the financial or payments space and being part of the product process, from conception to launch. This is a full-time position that can pay up to $120k with benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in product management
- 3+ years of experience in Banking, Internet, or Payment Industry
- Have previous experience in product design
- Be adept at Jira, Invision and Sketch
- Prior or current experience in Mobile application design on web app design
- Strong analytical, communication and coordination skills
- Language proficiency in Mandarin and English is required
- Background in IT and knowing coding is a huge asset in this role
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Axure, Xmind is a plus
- University bachelor’s degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks of statutory vacation
- Holiday Pay, personal days, flex hours, overtime pay
- Reimbursement for any professional fees
- Full MVD
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.