Senior Java Engineer
Interested in working on large data sets, and taking ownership over the work you’re doing? Well then this position was made for you! A top rated predictive analytics people firm in North York is looking to bring on some tech savvy engineers to help grow their expanding team! As a Senior Java engineer on the team, you will get to work on our distributed systems that are moving towards the cloud.
The ideal candidate is someone who feels very comfortable performing individually and in a team based environment. The ideal candidate must have experience with Java 8, Spring, Rest APIs, Oracle, and MySQL. The ideal candidate is someone who has also worked with a bit of .Net in the past.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with core Java
- 5 years experience on Spring
- Rest APIs built from scratch
- Must be an effective communicator within the team
- Must have come out of a startup or mid-size SaaS or PaaS firm
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with microservices is a plus
- Any cloud experience is a huge plus
- University degree in Computer Science is required
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back-end
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $117K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 4 weeks of statutory vacation
- Holiday Pay, personal days, flex hours
- Full MVD
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.