A leader in the entertainment industry is looking to bring on a Product Manager to their Downtown Toronto office. The ideal candidate will interface professionally with clients and other team members. They will be tech savvy with a willingness to contribute via hands-on abilities.
As the role of Product Manager you will be responsible for interacting with both customers as well as the in-house stake holders to create user stories, user cases and ultimately the best experience possible. They are looking for someone with an ownership mentality would be a strong asset. Also having prior experience in an Agile product company is strongly preferred and having experience with cloud products in a large asset. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with cutting edge technology and have to ample growth potential.
The company offers flex hours and provides a tight knit culture. They are looking for someone who can take personal accountability for themselves and the team. They are a growing organization and looking for someone to add to their family!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of Product Manager or Product Owner experience
- Ability to interact with customers and internal stake holders; including developers, managers, QA and Support Engineers
- Desire to take ownership of products and projects throughout their lifecycle
- Ability to prioritize projects and work on multiple products simultaneously
- Create and develop user stories and cases
- Excellent communication; both written and oral
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in a leadership position is an asset
- UX Experience is an asset
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Product Management
- 60% Hands-On
- 30% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent benefit package including medical, dental and vision
- Bonus plan
- Ample opportunity for growth into a Senior or Leadership position
- Ability to work with new, emerging technologies
- Great work and life benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.