Senior B2B Product Manager: Enterprise Data Application
A Senior Product Manager is needed for a market research and analytics company. You’ll be managing and building out new features and bundling options for this company’s extensive portfolio of B2B Clients. You’ll need experience in the enterprise business space (B2B), as well as experience working as a client-facing asset to this company, integrating directly with their third-party leaders. You’ll need to report back to stakeholders on updates with client application adaptations.
Work on a huge and exciting platform that gives these company’s clients unique insights to their consumers, and helps them re-structure their companies overall branding and view to consumers, as well as the way they advertise digitally. Work remotely 80% of the time, and one day a week in North Hollywood, Los Angeles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in Product Road mapping
- Client-Facing Asset to Company Partners
- Works well on a cross-functional product team
- Ability to own all aspects of a large, data-driven platform
- Experience in Ad-Tech, or working on large-scale B2B Products
- B2B Experience for Minimally three (3+) years
- Understanding and experience standing up for features based on product research
- Past work on applications with enterprise users
- Ability to work on-site five days a week in North Hollywood, Los Angeles 1 day a week
Desired Skills & Experience
- Data-drive approach for large-scale applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Product Management
- 80% Product Ownership
- 20% Team & Client Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefit Package for Families: Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Ability to work remotely 80% of the time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.