Are you interested in developing a new user-facing features using React.js and building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use? You will be taking a place as a core member of an agile team that drives the latest development practices. The company is the largest global payments network and provides products and services to customers around the world, process millions of transactions daily, and drive more than $1 trillion in commerce annually. If you are interested in the position, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Data structure libraries
- RESTful APIs
- Front-end development tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Babel, Webpack
- Agile Practices
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking Business Product Knowledge
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 9 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.