Python Engineer-Mission Driven Healthcare Company
Mission driven health care organization is hiring for a full stack python engineer. This group is responsible for building custom web based applications used by scientists and researches to make advancements in cutting edge healthcare research projecst. Be part of a small, but busy team that values good engineering practices and working with modern technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience writing production code using Python
- Experince working in an environment using multiple languages
- Expereince and understanding of relational database fundimentals
- Ability to communicate well and work in a cross functional team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to working on projects in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Previous experience building data visualization dashboards (D3.JS preferred)
- 70% Hands on development
- 20% Communication and collaboration with team
- 10% Design and Archtecture
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.