Back End .NET Developer
My client is one of the top software companies in the Philadelphia area and they are in need of a Senior Engineer to join their team right now.
The position works heavily with API integration in a payment security application. This group is crucial to the security of the entire organization and their clients. In this role you will collaborate with ten other senior engineers to perfect this platform and product, including new feature development.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least five years experience in software development
- Strong skills in C#
- Exceptionally skilled in WebAPI and API integration technologies
- Experience with Multi-threaded applications/programming
- Strong understanding of the data access layer and related technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Angular experience (any and all versions welcome) and/or ReactJS
- AWS or Azure exposure
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Full stack .NET development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- 3 weeks PTO
- Up to 10% performance bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.