A name brand public company is looking for a Python Engineer to join their API team to migrate their systems to the newest version of Python. We need someone who has the capacity to work within a team-based environment and collaborate while being able to maintain productivity and work independently at times. Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of production experience and have experience working on internal tools and has the ability to write unit and integration tests in Python.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building out internal tools
- Strong sense of UI design
- Experience working on distributed tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Led a code migration in the past
- BS in CS strongly preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% back-end development
- 10% UI development
- 10% devOps/infrastructure
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 9 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.