Software Engineer / React and Python
This organization is looking for a React Engineer to to assist with building the front end of a global research application. The Bioinformatics team is compiling a massive collection of data that will be utilized globally to aid in pediatric cancer research. The Front End Engineer will assist the Data team to build data visualizations and analytics tools for biomedical research. The best candidate for the job should have extensive front end experience with React and some exposure to Python or a similar back end technology.
If you think this is the right role for you, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of front-end development
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Proficient in any back end language
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Experience with Bioinformatics
What You Will Be Doing
- Light Python
- Developing complex visualizations for multiple data-sets
- Maintaining biomedical research data
- Collaborating with Back End developers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- FSA or HSA Options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Personal Holidays
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.