AWS DevOps Engineer
A small Midtown startup is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. This startup is known for their data platform that provides improvement processes for plant facilities across the nation. This Artificial Intelligence platform is the first of its kind, and has increased the efficiencies for hundreds of plant operations.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will collaborate with the development and data science team to maintain their IoT platform. Since this application is highly scalabe, the ideal candidate will have experience deploying/maintaining many applications in an AWS environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in an AWS cloud environment
- Hands on experience managing Kubernetes clusters
- Experience with Bash and/or Python scripting
- Building out CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
Desired Skills & Experience
- Writing Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology degree
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insutance
- 401(k) + Match
- Stock Options
- Paid vacation and personal days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.