Senior Lead Java Developer
If you have a passion in building new products and helping guide financial, retail and media firms into the new age by improving on their existing platform then this would be a great role for you. Our client is looking for a team player who has the ability to solve complex problems and make digital transformation a reality for their clients.
You will help to realize high-end technology for our clients and lead a team of developers whilst remaining hands on throughout. You will also have a knack in building and maintaining client relationships in this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Java and Spring
- At least 2+ years of experience with Springboot
- Cloud deployment on AWS or Azure
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in cloud native solutions
- Prior experience building software for the financial industry
- Any CI/CD experience is a plus
- Experience leading a team
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Java
- 50% Microservices, cloud deployment
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Some flexi hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.