Senior Java Engineer
This forward-thinking inventory management company is located in North York. They are a global leader in intelligent retail solutions and is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team of 10 developers. They are looking to bring on Senior level Java engineer. They are ideally targeting someone with Java, Spring microservices and Rest API experience as well. Any experience with AWS or GCP is a big plus
If you want to join a team who enjoys bringing clarity and efficiencies into the retail environment then this is the company for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with core Java
- Spring boot microservices, Spring framework
- Rest APIs built from scratch
- 2+ years of experience with NoSQL databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have an interest in fintech
- Hands on experience with AWS or GCP
- University degree in Computer Science is required
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Back-end
- 10% Front-end
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks of statutory vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Full MVD
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.