Project Manager AS400/P2
Our Client is a leading Supply Chain Logistics company, looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team. They require a PM with experience using AS400 and P2 because these are tools used in the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Provide P2 WMS support to users at all levels of the organization
- Continually develops employees’ operational knowledge of the P2 WMS system by providing coaching, mentorship, etc.
- Develops and assists with P2 WMS improvements and system enhancements
- Manages individual and organizational usage of P2 WMS
- Identifies and developers monitoring efficiencies of P2 WMS
- Provides system support to LMS teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- 15 years in Operations, IT Infrastructure, and Systems
- 10 years in Project Management
- Post-Secondary courses in Operations Management and/or IT Systems
- Advanced skills in Tableau
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Project Management
- 50% AS400/P2
- XX% Hands On
- XX% Management Duties
- XX% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.