Senior Software Developer
A full service mobile gaming company located in Toronto is looking to add a Senior Software Developer to their team. This company’s focus is to deliver a top tier player experience through their proprietary platforms.
The right person for this job must have an expert understanding of front end development with modern Angular and any experience with cross platform mobile development is a big plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Angular 2+
- Expert understanding of front end development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Any experience with Ionic or Cordova is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front End Development
- 10% Mobile Development
- 100% Hands on Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks of vacation
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flex hours (core office hours 10 – 3)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.