DevOps Engineer (Linux/Windows) Contract
An Atlanta based restaurant company owns several chain restaurants. They are hiring for a DevOps Support Engineer coming from a hybrid Linux/Windows environment. You will be supporting their production environment for their eCommerce and digital team. You will be helping to configure their CI/CD pipelines using Azure. You will be maintaining their cloud infrastructure. Writing bash and python scripts while also getting the chance to work with other I tools like Jenkins.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Linux
- 3+ years of experience in Windows
- 3+ years of scripting in Python or Bash
- Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure, AWS, etc).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building out CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins
- BS in Computer Science or Related Field
- Any security experience or exposure to monitoring transactions systems are a plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% operations
- 50% Development
- Building out CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Writing Automation Scripts in Bash and Python
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.