Senior Fullstack Engineer
New tech, green field development and career growth are 3 things that describe this job opportunity. Our client is one of the most exciting software companies, and they are hiring for Full Stack Software Engineers to come in and change the entire landscape of their technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with core Java
- Spring boot microservices
- Experience with AWS, EC2
- 2+ years of experience with PostgresSQL or Cassandra
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have experience with containerization tools eg. Docker/Kubernetes
- Must be an effective team player and be able to communicate their ideas effectively
- University degree in Computer Science is required
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Back-end
- 40% Front-end
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 4 weeks of statutory vacation
- Discounted lunches
- Holiday Pay
- Full MVD
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.