Mid-Level .NET Developer / C# / Angular / Web API
A privately-owned engineering firm is looking to add a Mid-Level Developer to their Toronto team. The current team consists of 4 developers, 1 QA Analyst, and a Project Manager. This is a full-time role paying $80,000 - $90,000 depending on experience.
As a software developer on a growing technology team you will help drive development across multiple platforms – web, mobile, and desktop. The technology group is the backbone of the company and is the driving force behind growth, new client acquisition, and innovation. The company is invested in technology and committed to working with cutting-edge Microsoft tools from C#, Angular, web API, Entity Framework, and SQL Server. The position offers a defined growth path and mentorship for more junior/mid developers.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of C# development
- At least 1 year of web development with ASP.NET MVC and / or Angular
- Experience interacting and building out API’s from scratch
- Solid understanding of SQL Server – basic triggers, queries, and functions
- Experience working on multiple projects at the same time
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work with clients and end users to define needs
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Front End
- 40% Back End
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 2 days/week work from home
- Excellent health and medical benefits
- Holiday Pay
- Statutory Vacations
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.