Intermediate/Senior C# Developer | $110K
An international health insurance company in North York (Midtown Toronto) is currently looking for an intermediate or senior level full stack .NET engineer. This group has recently merged with one of the largest healthcare companies in North America and they need an intermediate engineer who is ready to be senior to come in and help with the Agile, Scrum, SDLC, tech roadmap and more!
The right fit would be someone with 5 years of full stack .NET development experience, the ability to lead projects with IT teams, have strong communication skills and strong OOP concepts.
With a brand-new office and a growing IT team this would be a great place to grow in to a lead and manager role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong programming background in C#
- Strong OOP concepts including data modelling and algorithms
- Experience working with .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC, Angular 2+. Web APIs
- Experience with SQL and Azure
Desired Skills & Experience
- B Sci Degree in computer science or comprable
- Excellent Communication
- CI/CD experience with Docker and Jenkins
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End Development
- 50% Back End Development
- 70% Hands on development
- 30% Code Review, Sprint planning, Mentoring junior devs
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Matching RRSP
- Company social events
- Access to gym and pool
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.