Lead React Developer
One of the most well-known online brands across the world is looking to add a hands on lead React developer to their team. This opportunity will give you the chance to work for a company that reaches half of the month online population and is a top 10 digital property in Canada.
The role itself will have you coaching, guiding, and mentoring teams on top of building scalable platforms. If you’re someone that loves to be a leader while still contributing high quality, well tested, and scalable code then this is the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with React and Node
- Experience leading teams of 5 or more
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Front End Development
- 30% Back End Development
- 70% Hands on Development
- 30% Leadership
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 4 weeks of vacation
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- RSP Matching
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.