This Product Owner will manage product/ customer change initiatives from planning through tactical implementation, including business case development, creation and oversight of implementation of business requirements, and project execution. Support with technology teams, vendor evaluation and selection. Work with every line of business to document business processes to enable, prioritization based on readiness and economic impact, and implementation plans.
Daily collaboration with customer care, auto servicing, mortgage, invest and deposits, as well as digital, analytics, marketing, technology, and operations teams to facilitate analysis and drive initiatives to completion. Cross-functional communication to ensure consistency and alignment with strategic direction. Business results reporting and performance metrics analysis. Analysis of data, research, and customer VOC to identify and recommend product development opportunities. Responsible for risk mitigation and full compliance with all changes in the regulatory environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Work with business teams across Deposits, Auto, Invest, Mortgage, Digital, Technology, Marketing, and Analytics to define strategy for Omni Channel.
- Develop business cases for capability and enhancements to drive prioritization
- Analyze VOC, VOA, research and data analytics to define capabilities required and then develop use cases
- Develop and facilitate prioritization process
- Work with business, agile and technology teams to develop and deploy new capabilities
- Develop roadmap, and reporting on capability delivery and business results
- Ongoing BAU oversight and management of Assisted Services experience and capabilities
- Experience in financial services with product, process and project management experience
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills (personal, written and presentation) and work cross-functionally with business and IT staff - influential communication and active listening skills
- Ability to work with complex problems in an ambiguous environment
- Process mapping experience required
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.