Senior .NET Engineer | $125K
A globally recognized provider of data around consumer groups and consumer products is hiring senior .NET engineers to join their team. This product shop offers extensive insight into market analytics, group industry trends, and provides powerful benchmarking solutions.
This company offers a flexible work environment, the chance to use newer technology and healthy a work life balance.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Full stack development experience
- 3 years of Angular/Typescript experience, version 2+
- Experience working on a team
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with Microservice architecture
- Experience with Cloud R&D (AWS vs Azure vs Google)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Coding/Development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $125K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Fully Comprehensive Benefits
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.