Senior Software Developer
We’re partnering with a tech forward company based in the healthcare space! They have openings for software engineers to assist in building/upgrading their core platform. They provide a service to physicians/clinics where they suggest the best way for the groups to allocate resources.
The ideal candidate will come from a Computer Science background, and will have professional software development experience. They don’t hire for any specific programming language but if candidates that have experience with multiple open source packages will be strongly considered.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience developing software applications
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience with at least one programming language
- Python (preferred)
- Understanding of microservices
- Understanding of relational databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on the CI/CD
- Experience working on cloud based applications
- Experience working full stack
- React (best)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend development
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.