Front End Developer
One of our top clients is currently looking for a Front End Developer in Charlotte, NC. This candidate will have a passion for new technologies and an appreciation for design order to provide creative solutions for the clients. This candidate will be using Redux and React to create and develop sophisticated web applications.This position is located in Uptown Charlotte.
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience with building custom responsive solutions (not just Bootstrap etc).
- A healthy respect for progressive enhancement.
- Experience with a front-end build system (we use Gulp and SASS).
- Experience with Git.
- Working knowledge of SVG.
- A minimum of 5 years of open-source web development experience.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Please include links to examples of your existing work and / or Github etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building custom responsive HTML email.
- Comfortable with Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Customizing Google Maps.
- Comfortable working in Terminal.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% React
- 30% HTML
- 50% Front End/User Interface Development
- 20% Code Review
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.