Lead UI Engineer/ React/ HTML5/ San Jose
A Cloud Security startup located in Downtown San Jose is looking to hire a Lead UI Engineer for their growing team. You would be responsible for the development of the UI of their main cloud security SaaS platform which protects cloud applications from attack by authenticating and authorizing all communications with a cryptographically signed identity assigned to every workload. Their product works with all 4 major clouds; AWS, GCP, Azure, and VMware.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of professional Front End development
- Previous work with modern front end frameworks (React/Angular)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
- Experience working in Agile Scrum team
- Full Stack experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% React
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Leadership
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000/year, depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Pre-IPO stock
- Onsite Gym
- Growth/leadership opportunity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.