Senior .NET Developer
A consulting firm in the west end is looking for a senior developer well versed in solutions architecture to lead the team. You will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of an enterprise system and building new features and modules. You will be working within our dynamic software development team in an agile environment in order to deliver the best possible experience to customers. You will develop responsive, scalable, and maintainable applications with a constant consideration for user experience and design. The ideal individual is well versed in the back-end and is passionate programming for the web. You thrive on having an opinion and have the technical experience to back it up.
Required Skills & Experience
- Min. 5 years with: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF/Webservices/REST/SOAP, SQL2008+
- Object Oriented Design & Architecture
- Exposure to full software development life cycle
- Experience gathering requirements and architecting solutions
- Ability to fluently communicate in English
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% C#, ASP.NET
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full benefits
- Growth opportunity
- Latest technology used day to day
- Startup feel in an established environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.