Full Stack Developer (C#, TypeScript, SQL)
Arlington based not for profit organization seeks Mid-Level or Senior Level Application Developers to join their internal product engineering team on a web application rebuild program. This organization operates in the energy industry and the division that is hiring builds the platforms that administrate their 60,000+ members’ benefits such as insurance plans, retirement funds, etc. This is a full stack, full lifecycle program that is long term and stable. Several web platforms must be rebuilt from scratch to remove legacy and move into the latest web technologies including TypeScript, Angular 2-7, C#, .NET Core, MVC, Web API, REST, SQL Server, Entity Framework, MongoDB, Node, and AWS. The company follows a test driven development (TDD) approach, and they focus on code and product quality not pushing things out as fast as possible.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an organization with well-defined projects, best practices in the SDLC, relevant and up to date technological innovation, and amazing culture and work life balance. Salaried employees here tend to stay long term, and the benefits to encourage this are second to none.
Required Skills & Experience
- ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- At least one: TypeScript, ES6, Angular 2-7, React, Node
- Unit Testing
- SQL database
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- .NET Core
- MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Selenium Web Driver, Test Automation
- Team City, Jenkins (CI/CD), PowerShell
- Passion for the security software industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, RESTful services and API development
- 30% TypeScript, Angular
- 30% Database Development, Testing, etc.
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $125,000 (plus bonus).
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental (above market standard contributions and options for families)
- These benefits are truly impressive and many people join specifically for this benefit
- 401(k) with 5% match AND pension fund (yes BOTH)
- 37 hour work week
- 1-2 days of work from home per week
- Avoid rush hour with an alternative work schedule
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Gym membership discount
- Tuition Reimbursement ($10k per year!)
- Casual dress
- PTO and paid holidays
Full-Time / PERM Boiler Plate
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.