Java Developer / microservices
We’re partnered with an innovative company in the customer analytics space, and they are hiring for experienced software developers! They offer a product for CPG clients to optimize consumer promotions. They need developers to come work on their core platform and help prepare it for upscaling.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing software applications in Java. Candidates should come from a Computer Science (or similar) background, and be familiar with microservices architecture. Any experience working on the CI/CD is a major plus, and experience working on cloud based applications is great as well. Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience developing software in Java
- Understanding of microservices
- Spring boot
- Understanding of RESTful web services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on CI/CD
- Experience working full stack
- Experience working on cloud based applications
- MS in Computer Science
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Backend development
- 10% CI/CD
- 10% Frontend development
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.