Java Software Developer
A global leader in the telecom industry is looking for backend Java engineers to add to their growing team.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of working experience in Java, using technologies like Spring.boot, Docker, Kafka/RabbitMQ and microservice architecture. In this role you will be able to touch on all aspects of the development lifecycle and including architecture, implementation and deployments.
We pride ourselves on having a friendly team atmosphere and a collaborative environment.
If you are ready for the challenge, then do not hesitate to apply!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Java developer
- Experience with Java frameworks such as Spring.boot and REST APIs
- Experience using DevOps tools such as Docker and Jenkins (CI/CD)
- Experience building on a microservice architecture
- Experience with real-time messaging technologies such as Kafka/RabbitMQ
- Strong communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Caching with Redis
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% development
- 60% Hands on
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 months with potential extension
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.