Data Engineer / PySpark
We’re partnered with a global real estate company hiring for Data Engineers! The company is international and they need the Engineer to set up pipelines for their property solutions platform. You’d be working on completely new development, and they’re platform is based in the cloud with Azure.
The ideal candidate will be experienced building data pipelines in Python. Any experience working with large datasets in Spark is a major plus as well. They’re platform is hosted on Microsoft Azure and candidates with that experience will be strongly considered. That said, any experience supporting cloud based applications is great- apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience data modeling with Python or other programming language
- Experience working with large scale datasets
- Apache Spark or PySpark
- Experience working on cloud based applications
- Azure (preferred)
- BS in CS or relevant field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with cloud computing
- Experience working on CI/CD
- Experience working full stack
- Experience in real estate or finance domains
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Python
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- High likelihood for extension or conversion
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.