QA Engineer / Selenium / Java
A Fintech startup company based in Irvine is seeking a talented Software QA Engineer to work with their product and engineering teams to build test frameworks, automate scripts, and test client-side APIs. You need to be able to work in a scaling platform, be a strong team player, and take an active part in growing, developing, and implementing new products that will allow consumers to achieve their auto finance goals.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working with web-based platforms
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience testing APIs and Front-end behavior
- Experience with Node.Js. Angular, React, PostgreSQL
- White and Black box testing
- Experience in an agile environment
- Ability to plan/document/write test cases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Automation
- 40% Manual testing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.