Senior Backend Java Engineer
Our client, a multinational financial services company, is looking for a Server Side Java API Engineer to join their Mobile Engineer team in their Phoenix location! You would part of team that is responsible for developing new products and platforms for the customers and this base is expected to grow significantly!
You would be a Sever Side API engineer working on the Mobile Application Service Layer that is used by millions of customers worldwide. You will be helping the team build interactive experience at all points of a consumer's journey before, during, and after the time of purchase.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related
- REST API development experience
- Strong background/knowledge of Java/J2ee & Spring suite of tools
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Kotlin experience is a huge plus (new development will be a blend of Java and Kotlin APIs)
- Prior experience working with build & deployments on application servers
- Prior banking/financial services experience
What You Will Be Doing as the API Engineer:
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of Server Side API's
- Collaborate with project managers and software developers to design, develop, test, and maintain the Server Side APIs
- Assist in the estimation and assessment of feasibility for features
- Competitive pay: Up to $150,000, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Consistently rated a top place to work nationwide
- Health insurance with multiple options
- Supplemental insurances - vision, dental, life, disability, etc.
- 401(k) with high employer match
- PTO - vacation, sick, holidays
- Parental leave
- Flexible scheduling and some remote work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.